How to search catalog:
- "Search By Genre" tab is used to find music by either specific genre or keywords relevant to your search. Genre can be selected from drop down menu on the left of screen and will populate all music in the catalog for the category chosen. Keyword search,located on the right of screen, will narrow search results in entire catalog by keywords typed in (i.e. emotion,instrument,description).
- "Search By Volume" tab is used to select the subcategory of music you are looking for. The drop down menu on the right of screen will populate with all the music volumes specific to the subcategory chosen.
- "Publishing Info" tab is used by typing track title or catalog "BSM" number in the search field to find publisher and P.R.O. information for all music in our catalog.
- "New Releases" tab contains the newest additions of music, in various genres, to our catalog.
Once your search is done, each selection shown in the results screen can be listened to by pressing the triangular "PLAY" button and titles can be downloaded by pressing the "DOWNLOAD" arrow button. The "My Music" or "MM" icon can be used to add/save a track to your custom folder.
Tips for finding volumes rolled out of new releases tab into production categories:
1. Type the CD name or track title in publishing tab. You can drill to the volume window by clicking on CD title.
2. Search for CD in the alphabetical list in Search by Volume by selecting [All Categories] and clicking volumes down arrow.
3. Search by Genre - click SEARCH with search criteria empty and the newest CDs sort to the top – this list will include the new releases first!
***Please contact us for a userid and password if you need access to this site